Note: Lenten Services start at 7:00 p.m.
5:30 pm ~ Lenten Suppers
6:00 pm ~ Church School
7:00 pm ~ Lenten Services
Palm Sunday, March 29th
8:30 A.M. & 10:45 A.M.
Maundy Thursday, April 2nd ~ 7:00 P.M. Worship with Holy Communion
Good Friday, April 3rd ~ 7:00 P.M. Tenebrae Service
Note: No Wednesday Evening Service on April 1st
Easter Sunday, April 5th
7:00 A.M. – Sunrise Service (led by the youth)
9:00 A.M. – Traditional Easter Festival Service
11:00 A.M. – Contemporary Easter Festival Service
Easter Breakfast—Please join us!
The youth will be serving egg bake, fruit, coffee & juice for a free will offering.
Join Us for Worship
Sundays: 8:30 A.M. ~ Traditional 10:45 A.M. ~ Contemporary
Wednesdays: 7:00 P.M. ~ Transitional
Sundays: 9:30 A.M.
Wednesdays: 6:00 P.M.
FROM SEPTEMBER THRU APRIL
First Lutheran is a growing and vibrant congregation. We offer a variety of worship, Bible reflection, music and small group opportunities. We invite you to visit on a Sunday morning or a Wednesday evening for worship. You are important to us and we wish to share the message of God’s love with you.
First Lutheran Church of Mandan exists to build faith and transform lives in the greater Mandan community.
First Lutheran Church
408 9th Street NW
Mandan, ND 58554
- · Every Sunday @ 9:45 A.M. Sanctuary Choir – NOT IN SUMMER MONTHS
- · Every Monday @ 7:00 P.M. TOPS
- · Every Tuesday @ 8:00 P.M. AA & Alanon
- · Every Wednesday @ 6:30 A.M. Men’s Fellowship Breakfast @ Dakota Farms
- · Every Wednesday @ 7:00 P.M. Confirmation – NOT IN SUMMER MONTHS
- · Every Wednesday @ 7:00 P.M. Bell Choir – NOT IN SUMMER MONTHS
- · Every Wednesday @ 7:15 P.M. Praise Group
- · Every Thursday @ 8:30 A.M. TOPS
- · Last Friday of the Month @ 10:30 A.M. Bible Study Leaders