First Lutheran of Mandan will hold its Annual Meeting on January 31, 2021 at 10:30am. This will be held in-person for voting, but will also be live streamed via Facebook like we do with our services.
Below you will find the following resources to reference during the meeting:
- 2020 Annual Report
- This contains the meeting agenda, updates from various teams, 2020 financial report, congressional statistics, 2021 budget, and nominees for council
- You can download it here: https://firstlutheranofmandan.files.wordpress.com/2021/01/annual-report-2020.pdf
- Old Constitution
- This is the constitution that was updated and approved by the congregation in 2006.
- You can download it here: https://firstlutheranofmandan.files.wordpress.com/2021/01/2006-constitution.pdf
- Proposed Constitution
- This is the version of the constitution that was approved by Council on September 17, 2020. It was also reviewed and approved by the Western ND Synod prior to the council vote.
- You can download it here: https://firstlutheranofmandan.files.wordpress.com/2021/01/2020-constitution-draft-approved-by-council.pdf