Join Us for Worship
Sundays: 8:30 A.M. ~ Traditional 10:45 A.M. ~ Contemporary (September – May)
Wednesdays: 6:00 P.M. ~ Transitional
Note: No Wednesday Evening Service on April 12th
Maundy Thursday, April 13th ~ 7:00 P.M. Worship with Holy Communion
Good Friday, April 14th ~ 7:00 P.M. Tenebrae Service
Easter Sunday, April 16th
7:00 A.M. – Sunrise Service (led by the youth)
9:00 A.M. – Traditional Easter Festival Service
11:00 A.M. – Contemporary Easter Festival Service
The youth will be serving egg bake, fruit, coffee & juice for a free will offering.
Sundays: 9:30 A.M.
Wednesdays: 6:00 P.M.
FROM SEPTEMBER THRU APRIL
First Lutheran is a growing and vibrant congregation. We offer a variety of worship, Bible reflection, music and small group opportunities. We invite you to visit on a Sunday morning or a Wednesday evening for worship. You are important to us and we wish to share the message of God’s love with you.
First Lutheran Church of Mandan exists to build faith and transform lives in the greater Mandan community.
First Lutheran Church
408 9th Street NW
Mandan, ND 58554
- · Every Sunday @ 9:45 A.M. Sanctuary Choir – NOT IN SUMMER MONTHS
- · Every Monday @ 7:00 P.M. TOPS
- · Every Tuesday @ 8:00 P.M. AA & Alanon
- · Every Wednesday @ 6:30 A.M. Men’s Fellowship Breakfast @ Dakota Farms
- · Every Wednesday @ 7:00 P.M. Confirmation – NOT IN SUMMER MONTHS
- · Every Wednesday @ 7:00 P.M. Bell Choir – NOT IN SUMMER MONTHS
- · Every Wednesday @ 7:15 P.M. Praise Group
- · Every Thursday @ 8:30 A.M. TOPS
- · Last Friday of the Month @ 10:30 A.M. Bible Study Leaders